ASAFAN is a large family association with neither political nor religious ties. We are united in defense of our rights and interests.
We decided to join together to fight to get a fair and equitable deal from the public authority, the private sector and society in general.
We are proud of our families and that is why we want to be treated as we deserve. We do not ask for any favorable treatment. We just do not want to be discriminated against for having decided to have the number of children we wanted.
- Defend the family as the basic unit of society.
- Make society and administrations aware of the imperative growth rate of births.
- Achieve fair treatment for the large families in regards to taxes, housing, water, school fees,...
- Making claims to the authorities to ensure the rights that the law grants to large families are achieved.
- Working so that parents could reconcile childcare with work outside the home.
- Make clear our presence in society and defend the right of parents to have the number of children they want.